Thursday 5 June 2014

Hello there!

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is another card to show you today. It is from one of those peel offs that Lynn sent me. Thank you, Lynn. I had to add those pearls to camoflauge some stains and do realize that the pink pearls could have been avoided. Anyway, Aleeza approves of my card so I am happy. Lol.



Down below is a picture of paprikas that we grew in a pot. If you look hard enough you will spot them. All we did was sprinkle paprika seeds and they grew so very easily and so did our spirits. I understand that the picture could be better.


I wish you a happy Thursday,

Monica 

6 comments:

ursula Uphof said...

Lovely card Monica and a gorgeous butterfly. Lovely to see your paprika growing. Hugs, Ursula

Jean said...

Lovely, pretty card Monica. Thank you for your comments on my blog.
Jean x

jimlynn said...

Monica, your card is beautiful and I think the pearls are just perfect on here - along with the purple ribbon and lace! Stunning card!!!
I've never even seen paprika growing before so this is really a treat!
Lynn

nwilliams6 said...

Very pretty butterfly and I like the pearls. Great card Monica! Love your paprika plant too - I need to grow more fun stuff like this. Hugz!

Skye said...

A lovely card, very pretty and feminine. I love the butterfly and the lace.
I apologise for not visiting lately but my mother's health is deteriorating so I am spending as much time with her as possible

Merry said...

Lovely card Monica. Funny I have never thought of Paprika being on a plant. I just have it as a seasoning in a jar. So thanks for the photo.