Tuesday 19 May 2015

Hello there

Hello sweet peeps,

Here is my card to show you for today made from nesties which were given to very lovingly by someone. The sentiment is handwritten and I have embossed both the card and the two nesties. 



Down below are pictures of the card making table that some mums and I manned for the Art Week in school. The art teacher got everything in place and I do really appreciate her love for cardmaking. 


The kids having fun.


A card in action.



This card had such a sweet sentiment and I had to share it.
 


Until next time,

Monica 

4 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hi Monica. You card is gorgeous and such fabulous colours. Love the Nesties you used.
Looks like great fun was being had at the school, such a wonderful thing to do. Well done.
You are such a fabulous caring lady, who gives everything to other people. You really have a HEART OF GOLD.
Lots of love, Sandra xxxx

Leigh Penner said...

I love how you embossed the background and the stamped frame!

jimlynn said...

First of all.....your card is outstanding and so beautiful! I love that pop of color and the way you highlighted the sentiment with it. Gorgeous!
The kids look like they're having a ball! Future card makers in the making!
Lynn

Bea said...

Another great card Monica and good luck with your fundraising :)