Monday 29 June 2015

Hello there

Hello sweet bloggers,

Summer is here and schools are closed so it is out with routine and in with lazy mornings and such. 

Here is my card to show you today made with an image that I painted with my fingers a while ago while I was doing art with Aleeza. I cut the image out and stuck it on the leaves which have been punched on hand made paper from India. I have used a thick coat of glossy accents on the rose as there were tell tale glue stains on it. I know this rustic card did not need the addition of gloss however I had little choice to cover up my faux pas.

I will enter this in the following challenges:

http://suzypantssmarty.blogspot.co.uk/ - anything goes with a twist - only use two colours
http://avenue613.blogspot.sg/ - anything goes with rose and or pearls



Happy crafting,

Monica 

9 comments:

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hello Monica. WOW, this is so striking. I love the flower and those gorgeous branches of foliage. The combination of colour and texture is just perfect. Good luck with the challenges.
Happy crafting, and enjoy he summer holidays.
Lots of love, Sandra xxxx

jimlynn said...

I think the Glossy looks great on the rose. Looks like morning dew on a gorgeous flower. LOVE your card!! So pretty.
Lynn

Jean said...

Lovely CAS style card. Your rose looks beautiful.
Jean x

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 86 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

Mynn xx said...

This is so stunning! I LOVE the gorgeous colors popping off the white! The texture is amazing, too! Beautiful work! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

Merry said...

I really love this card Monica. I didn't think I would be able to comment. If I come to your blog and try to comment on each post it won't let me but if I visit each post through my newsfeed I can comment that way. Weird. The rose is just beautiful.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous CAS card. It's so striking and perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create and I hope you'll join us again soon.

Hugs,
Em AKA Creative Em
613 Avenue Create DT

Stacey said...

Beautiful card - Thank you for sharing it with us at 613 Avenue Create. Hope you stop by the neighbourhood next week too xx Stacey S xxx

nwilliams6 said...

This is amazing! I can't believe you painted that rose with your fingers. Wow! Really pretty Monica. Love it. Hugz