Sunday 31 July 2016

You need sun glasses here... Lol

Hello sweet peeps,

Here is my card to show you today which has been created with a background I made many years ago (almost seven) with my older one while playing with food colours and paper. I took a sheet of tissue paper and we put in vegetable colour randomly on it. Since I carefully removed the other two layers of the tissue paper, it was a very thin leaf I had left behind. So I took a rectangular piece of paper and folded the paper behind and stuck it too. The vellum sheet has been recycled from an old invitation card and the sentiment is one of my faves. I know I have been using it all too often. The striped banner was lying around on my table since months and I did not know what to do with it. It looked a bit crushed so I put in the whole arrangement in my new embossing folder. Sandra, my blog friend sent me these happy chappy dragon flies and this one seemed to match perfectly. 


I will enter this card in the following:


See you later,

Monica 

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fantastic PLUS! Love all the bright colors Monica. That's a cool way you did the tissue too. Love the vellum and of course the dragonfly is so pretty.
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

What a cheerful card Monica - love that embossing folder - it's perfect on this cheerful card.
Blessings
Maxine

Line said...

Oh, so beautiful.♥
Thank you for joining us at Card and Scrap.
Hugs Line, DT.

Merry said...

Love this effect with the marbled background and great embossing. Wonderful card.