Friday 11 January 2019

Hello lovely bloggers,

A very happy and blessed new year to you all. My older one is visiting from university and my mum is here too so it is a nice warm feeling to have them with us. For Christmas we went to a Thai restaurant and that was pretty much it. I must be really maturing because simple pleasures seem to mean so much to me. 

My card below has been made with diecut butterflies from the American School of Bombay (ASB). There was scrap paper lying in the art room there so I went for it and I have had this since 11 years. The washi tape is from my stash. The clay mushroom you see behind was made by Aleeza in art. The little plant in a tea pot came from a very dear friend.



I will enter this card in the following challenges:


Happy blogging,

Monica 

8 comments:

Sam Squires - A Crafting Niche said...

What a bright and sunny card. Thank you for taking part in the January "Love To Craft Challenge". DT Sam x

Donna Ellis said...

Cute projects, Monica, and a lovely butterfly creation, especially with all those amazing colors! It was great hearing from you on my blog - wishing you all the best in the new year! hugs, de

Kathyk said...

Super make, loving those butterflies, thanks so much for sharing with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

Kathyk
DT @ LTCCB

Carole J said...

A bright and beautiful butterfly card, Monica. Just lovely! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” January Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
Carole x DT

Shirley-Anne said...

Love that the collection of brightly coloured butterflies is so randomly adhered to the card so they really appear to pop from off the card and those words are truly apt .
Hugs craft friend , Shirley-Anne

K M Meena Herale said...

Beautiful work, Thank you for Joining us at Happy Little stampers and waiting to see next time.


Meena HLS DT

Martha Lucia Gomez said...

I love the butterflies of your card. What a beauty and eye catching details. Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers with Dies. We look forward to seeing you again.
Hugs
HLS DT - Martha Lucia

Monika Reeck said...

Happy belated new year too Monica.oohh the mushroom so cutteee and love all the colorfull butterfliea on your card..I will remember this and make Bfly card too Monica...
Big hugs
Monika