Wednesday 19 June 2019

A very green hello

Hello dear bloggers,

Here is a very green card to show you today. The leaves were die cut using packaging material some of it so thick that I had to go over it a million times in my cuttle bug. To add to that there was lamination on the sheets so it took me even longer. I wish I was as persistent in areas where I need to be. Lol. 
I coloured the paper with water colours and an acetate sheet before die cutting it. I tried to be creative with the photo but I know there is too much empty space on the top. Too late now.



I will participate in the following challenges:

http://happylittlestampers.blogspot.com/ - anything goes with dies

Happy card making,

Monica 

6 comments:

Birgit said...

Your lovely card is very tropical and lush! Just perfect for the DRU "Summertime" challenge. I'm so glad you linked up with us! Best wishes to you!

Judy V said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us this month at Creative Craft Cottage!

jimlynn said...

Love those big leaves!!! Your card is fantastic. Glad you hung in there getting it all cut out.
Lynn

Darlene said...

Your card is fabulous ... LOVE those leaves and kuddos to you for repurposeing materials. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Izzy Scrap said...

A beautiful use of the packaging papers ! Love the leave composition you've made, very fresh with all these green shades. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful tropical feel to your card Monica - and yes I know what you mean about being persistent in other areas of life :)
Blessings
Maxine