Monday 3 June 2019

Colourful card with magic markers and acrylic paint

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is my card to show you today for which the credit goes to both my lovely girls. Zeenya who is 19 and in University made the purplish blue design with Hamley's magic markers. Aleeza made the design on the leaf with the same pens and I die cut the leaf with a Sizzix die. 
The green background for which you need really dark sunglasses has been painted by me with acrylic paints in yellow and green on water colour paper. On the sides of the green card, I have used magic markers to cover up for the green card. I am quite pleased with the way this card turned out.






Singapore is an amazing place, where all festivals are celebrated with much fanfare. On Wednesday, is the Muslim festival of Hari Raya and down below is a decoration of the chocolates bought for the staff in our complex. 16 families got together to contribute and I put it all together. I loved it!



I will enter my card in the following challenges:


Happy card making,

Monica 

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Great putting all that together for your festival coming up. Sounds like so much fun.
BOTH of your daughters have so much talent - just like their mom! LOVE this bright and beautiful card.
Lynn

Carole J said...

Love your collaboration card, Monica! It is very bright and beautiful! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” June Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT

Alina Florea said...

Very colorful project! Thank you for sharing with us at "A Perfect Time To Craft", best of luck with your entry.
Alina F DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogs pot.com.au/