Thursday 1 August 2019

Yellow roses on acrylic background

Dear bloggers,

Here is my card to show you with an embossing folder that I have used umpteen times and still love it so. 
The roses have been coloured with distress ink which I stamped on the top flap of the folder. 
For the leaves, I have used water colours as well as distress inks which I dabbed on an acetate sheet and used a brush to colour the leaves. 
After the embossed card stock was dry, I cut it along the roses and leaves for added interest. 
The bluish green background is actually Sakura acrylic paints which I dabbed on to a water colour sheet. I hope you like my messy and shabby chic creation.


I will participate in the following challenges:

http://welove2create.blogspot.com/ - anything mixed media goes
Enjoy your card making,

Monica 

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a striking card Monica - I love how you have used the embossing folder and the colours are fabulous
Blessings
Maxine

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW love the roses Monica...so pretty they look
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Jane Savage said...

Gorgeous bright, happy colours! Lovely card!
Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Those acrylics really bring out the vibrancy of color, don't they? Monica, this is a gorgeous card with such pretty shading in your flowers! hugs, de

Created by Kath said...

Yellow against blue is great. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

Terry said...

https://welove2create.blogspot.com/
Lovely bright colored card, thank you for sharing with the DT from We Love To Create Hugs Terry (DT) xxx