Wednesday 25 September 2019

Leaves and leaves

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is my card to show you today. I took some packaging material and painted the kraft side of it with Mala paints from Ikea. Green, blue and yellow paints were used and I put my hand in a thin plastic bag and just played with it on the packaging material. This is what I achieved. I die cut a rectangular zig zag nestie and popped it up with little bits of corrugated cardboard. This clever idea came from Maxine. Thank you, dear Maxine.

The leaves were stuck over the popped up nestie. Since the packaging material was pretty high in grammage, the leaves were stable enough to stand without bending.



I will participate in the following challenges:




Happy card making,

Monica 

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Outstanding and I love the color that came out for the leaves. SOOOOO pretty!
Lynn

Monika Reeck said...

Love the leaves colors
Love the white space
Wonderful card Monica
Just came back from Indonesia..
Terrible jet lag
Visit your blog again tomorrow
Hugss
Monika

kiwimeskreations said...

Loving your dimension on this Monica, and how you take the everyday 'waste' and use it to created these fabulous cards. Love how you apply the colour to the card that you cut into the leaves
Blessings
Maxine

Elins Cards and other handscrafts said...

What a lovely idea with the leaves ♥
Thanks for playing along with our challenge at Lemon Shortbread challenges
Hugs from Elin