Friday 13 September 2019

Ombre shombre

Hello beautiful bloggers,

Here is my 'oh so bright' card to show you today. The background has been made with watercolors that belong to my daughter. I used the reverse of a square nestie along with foam dots to achieve this arrangement. The butterfly has been recycled out of a pearly wedding card. 
I layered it with pink paper that is actually used for printing letterheads and it being thick really helped my butterfly. The smile sentiment completes it. I am sorry that I don't have the names of the brands of the butterfly and sentiment die handy.  I do like this simple beauty and hope you do too.




I will participate in the following challenges:


Happy card making,

Monica 

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful!! I love that background in watercolors too
Lynn

Wendy L said...

Your card is lovely but you need to link to MAWTT, thank you

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beauty Monica - loving that butterfly, so beautifully layered and framed. Your ombre background is lovely too.
Blessings
Maxine

Furrbster said...

This is really pretty - did you back your aperture with acetate? As Wendy says you still need to link back to our challenge blog at MAWTT,

Hugz Tinz