Friday 6 September 2019

Poppies

Hello sweet peeps,

I am so chuffed because I have got an order from a very kind lady to make four birthday cards. This is one of them. The poppies have been stamped using a Penny Black cling set. I have coloured them with Faber colour water colour pencils. It was all done while we were holidaying in Japan. The red paper below has been coloured with Prisma pencils. I coloured a little more than the edges so that the paper with the image would sit nicely. The happy birthday ribbon is from my stash. Wow, I mentioned all the details - name of stamp etc for once.



I will submit this card for the following challenges:

http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.com/ - anything goes for ladies



Wish you much happiness making cards,

Monica

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

So very pretty Monica! Love those beautiful flowers and the fun ribbon too. Great card.
Lynn

JanR said...

Great card! I love those poppies. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Monica. I love that you coloured the layer behind the image panel with pencils to have it coordinating.
Well done on having an order - it always helps the craft budget!
Blessings
Maxine

Cross Stitch Claire said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

Alex said...

Beautiful birthday card! Love the CAS style.
Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next month again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives{#33 – shaped cards}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge{#33 – school enrollment}
*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#63 – Monochrom}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Shona Chambers said...

These flowers are so beautiful and your colouring with the pencils is amazing. Especially love the colours you used and such a good idea to colour the background paper as well so they match. I bet the person getting the four cards was very happy indeed and I'm so glad you shared this with us at The Flower Challenge!