Friday 18 October 2019

Birthday wishes

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is a card I made a few days ago. The butterfly has been die cut from watercolour paper to which I applied smoosh technique. I have layered butterfly die cut from watercolour paper on to another butterfly which has been die cut using a foil lid of a yoghurt container. Somehow I wish that could have been more clearly visible. In real life, it shines through.
The sentiment has been die cut from Sizzix dies using packaging from a perfume.
After die cutting the nestie on the top layer of cardstock, I used the chevron embossing folder and propped it up on strips of white carton.



I will enter this card in the following challenges:



Happy card making and happy everything,

Monica 

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

You are the queen of recycle and I love it!
Your card is absolutely gorgeous Monica!! So very lovely. Loving that big butterfly.
LYnn

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful and elegant card Monica - love the sentiment die cut. I am sure the silver elements work together beautifully in real life.
Blessings
Maxine

TracyM #6773 said...

Sweet card!
Love your butterfly, I can see the silver peeking through, it works perfectly with the sentiment!
Thank You for joining our Anything Goes challenge at the Southern Girls Challenge :)

nwilliams6 said...

Very, very pretty! You are the queen of upcycle! Hugz

Monika Reeck said...

ooh I love that butterfly colors
and the Birthday in silver so shiny lovely idea Monica
sweet card again
hugs
Monika