Tuesday 1 October 2019

Fall card

Hello dear bloggers,

Here is a fall card I have put together and the inspiration for it came from dear Google. I took water colour paper as well as card stock and used my Camlin brush markers from India and vegetable dyes respectively to do smoosh technique. After die cutting the leaves, I stuck on the card stock and twine was held together with two holes and knots on either side. 

The backdrop is yet another canvas I painted. Gosh, little did I know that painting a canvas is far quicker than assembling a card.


I will enter this card in the following challenges:



Happy card making to you,

Monica


7 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card! I love the leaf banner. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity at Crafting Happiness Challenge. Did you know you can see upcoming challenge themes in the sidebar? Check it out! Hope you'll share more of your projects.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
Crafting Happiness Challenges
Facebook Page for Pause Dream Enjoy

jimlynn said...

The canvas is so pretty but then again, so is the card! Beautiful.
Lynn

Donna Ellis said...

What a darling card with the "hanging" autumn leaves. Beautiful colors. Do you have Autumn where you live? We don't. Traditionally, in North America, Autumn would happen mid September through the end of November. But we don't really feel a "Fall" in Florida until the end of November, or maybe into December. That's when it used to be that the humidity would decrease, and temperatures would drop about 15-20F degrees. That has not been the case in the past 5-6 years, where the humidity stays around the entire winter. Not sure why I got off on that! LOL

I like that you used one of your acrylic paint backgrounds for your photography backdrop! Looks amazing! hugs, de

Debbie Mageed said...

Very sweet autumn CAS card! Love your leaves! Thank you for playing with us at Make My Monday and hope you can join us again soon.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great card Monica - love your line of leaves, and the way you have used the knots is so textural - love it!
Blessings
Maxine

Oh You Made Me Ink said...

Your card is so pretty! I love the leaves! Thanks for sharing it with us at Always Fun Challenges! Cyndi, DT

Basslady said...

a lovely card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo