Thursday 12 March 2020

Birthday wishes

Hello dear. bloggers,

This card took me a long, long time to make since I die cut a big rectangular from Kaiser craft nestie out of a small piece of cardstock. 

To add to it, I insisted on using it, being the Queen of recycling. 
After many months I finally found this die-cut butterfly from Kaiser craft in my stash. My steady friend, the famous Cuttlebug helped me as ever with all the die cutting here.

The paper I have used for the butterfly die is watercolour and I did some kind of smoosh technique on it. 
The little pearls were used to make it elegant as well as to hide a few faux pas. 
The sentiment was store bought from the UK many years ago while the doily is something I had won in a lucky draw many years ago in blog land.




I will participate in the following challenges:


8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW - what a beautiful card Monica - love the elegance of the design and the soft colour of the fabulous butterfly die cut
Blessings
Maxine

Arty Divas said...

So beautiful Monica! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Skye said...

A beautifully elegant card. The butterfly is lovely.

MA-MI said...

What a great card! I love your interpretation of our sketch! Thanks for sharing your work with Feeling Sketchy. I hope you'll be inspired by our future sketches too!
I hope you're staying safe and well.
Maja DT at Feeling Sketchy
My blog: Rilcek in Kljuncek

Tina Z. said...

so beautiful and elegant.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy.

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Feeling Sketchy. Hope to see you again next time.

Swissie said...

Such a great birthday card!
Thank you for joining Cuttlebug Mania challenge this time!
Swissie DT

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe during this time.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper