Tuesday 31 March 2020

Mr and Mrs

Hello dear bloggers,

I had embossed this card stock many years ago and it lay with me patiently waiting to get a better life. I stuck three satin roses from Japan and a ribbon after stamping the sentiment and that was it. Of course I had to go over some parts of the sentiment with a black Copics marker to cover up some parts of the stamp. I have no idea why I punched the bottom of the card!



I will participate in the following challenges:


Happy card making,

Monica 

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Monica, this is absolutely stunning! WOW!!! So very elegant. LOVE!
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sweet card Monica - it was worth the wait to have it finished so beautifully
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Vickie Y said...

Very pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at The PIP Challenge

Skye said...

A very dainty card. The pretty little roses complement the design beautifull.

Pam Tiedtke, or Pammie Lou said...

Such a lovely finish for your embossed piece. Simple beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing it with us at PIP Challenges!
hugs!