Saturday 18 April 2020

Recycled thank you

Hello bloggers,

Here is a card I made a few days ago with a cupcake box. Their cupcakes are the most delicious to say the least and I have collected a serious number of boxes. So you may see plenty of it in the coming days. Lol. 
The black paper is also from an old file that belonged to Aleeza so this card is pretty much recycled.

I have used a die that I ordered from ebay a few months ago for the nesties. I have used them earlier and quite like it. 
The thank you sentiment has been cut from a card stock. I know I use it often which bears testimony to the fact that I LOVE it.

I will participate in the following challenges with my simple beauty:



Monica 




4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

An incredible CAS and stunning card Monica - love it!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Rachelle Oltean said...

What a nice CAS design and a classic color palette! Thanks so much for sharing is with us at the Alphabet Challenge as we celebrate our 10th anniversary!
Rachelle - DT : )

Basslady said...

a fabulous card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at alphabet challenge!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lovely CAS creation. Striking clean lines. Thanks for sharing your lovely creation with us at Southern Girls, I love what you've done for this challenge. Hugs, Wends xoxo SGC DT