Saturday 9 May 2020

Thank you

Hello lovely angels,

Here is a super CAS card I made yesterday and it was designed by older one. These oval nesties were just lying around on my table.  
We were talking of the time when she was all of four and how she would design the layout of my cards before she left for school and I would make them exactly the way she left them. The conversation landed in this sweet card. I added rhinestones which I am not sure about. The thank you was diecut from a scrap piece of paper which was part of a pamphlet.



I will participate in the following challenges with this card:



Monica

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love this Monica - the gems are fine, to my way of thinking! What a fabulous collaboration you had with your daughter, even when she was a wee one!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a wonderful use of dies, great placement and love the simple thank you in pink. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at QKR Stampede this week. Good Luck and looking forward to see you again in our next challenge.

Faith QKR Stampede DT