Friday 10 July 2020

Best of luck...

Hello sweet bloggers,

I was a happy chappy today since I went out for my birthday lunch and my friends bought a whole lot of cards from me. I asked them to donate towards the charity I support instead of giving me gifts and that was wonderful too. Some of them donated, bought my cards and gave me gifts as well. How blessed do I feel. 

This card was an order from a close friend. I don't like to make farewell cards and I am sure you know why. The background paper is fancy gift wrap that I bought in Malaysia some 10 years ago. The stamps are from Inkadinkado. The ribbon was bought in Jakarta, Indonesia.



I will participate in the following challenges with this card:
https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/ - anything goes with stamps

Monica 

5 comments:

Nonnie's Cards and Gifts said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Love the blue and white- Thanks for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenges. Vicki

Alina Florea said...

Such a lvely card! Thank you for sharing it with us over LWC! Alina DT

Grandma Bonnie said...

Very sweet, Monica! Thank you for sharing with us at Lavinia World Challenge!
Lavinia World DT - Bonnie

Pat K said...

Super fun card..great image and sentiments. Thanks for joining us at Fab'n'Funky. Pat K xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful monochrome card love the cute image and great sentiment.Thank you for joining us at Craft Rocket.
Carol DT x