Wednesday 8 July 2020

Life is full of beauty...

Hello lovely bloggers,

Thank you for your kind comments on my last post. Blogging is indeed a blessing and to open the comments section awaiting moderation is even more so. I look forward to it each time with much happy anticipation. 

This card is from the inside of the front page of the magazine from a super market in Jakarta, Indonesia. This quote was too nice to be thrown away. So it was cut most lovingly and carefully and layered on to white cardstock to give it more prominence. The shiny pink paper you see under the quote is from Paddy's market in Sydney and it has been with me since the last 16 years. Wow, I sure am a keeper. No, not a hoarder. The ribbon on the left is actually sticky fabric tape which has lost it's glue and I used more glue to stick it. Embossing on the bottom most layer with one of my fave folders and it is all dressed and ready to party.



I will enter the following challenges with this simple beauty:

artydivas - anything goes
http://countryviewchallenges.blogspot.com/ - do what makes you happy (recycling does)


Monica 


6 comments:

Lacey Lassy said...

Pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

kiwimeskreations said...

A wonderful card Monica - love that quote, and the way you have mounted it is stunning - the pink is a lovely background, and the textured white panel just right! I am a bit of a 'keeper' too :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Billie A said...

Wonderful sentiment and card. I like the font and soft colors. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Sentiments.

Beverly said...

Simply lovely. Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
Encore
Challenge.
Bev aka ARTSYSTAMPER

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely project, I am very glad you entered this week at Tuesday Throwdown. I hope you had fun!!! See you back very soon to play in another fun challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com
Tuesday Throwdown DT

Helen said...

What beautiful words.

Thanks for joining us at the Arty Divas Challenge Blog.

Helen x