Thursday 20 August 2020

Floral image

Hello dear bloggers,

The image on this card was a pretty paper napkin in its previous life. While we lived in Mumbai, one of my charming friends called us to tea and the paper napkins were just too special to be used to wipe my hands with. So I carefully brought it home. That was in 2006 or 2007 - yes!!! I tried to make a card out of it but it was left undone and just a few days ago, I managed to put it together. Trust me, it took a while to fit the napkin under a reverse nestie because the napkin was too small to fit. After many trials, this was the result. I embossed it all and left it sentiment free.

 I will participate in the following challenges:

Monica 

3 comments:

Loose Stitches said...

Such a beautiful creation, love the napkin! Thank you for sharing with us over at LeAnn's World 101. We love to see you join in each month.
~ Sherry DT/Coordinator xx

Bella Création (Iza) said...

Wonderful card, Thank you for sharing with us at the paper shelter.
Good luck for your entry and hope to see you again!

Iza DT

nwilliams6 said...

Love the paper and texture. Super well done!!! I have missed coming to your blog - your cards are always a treat and I love your sweet spirit. Hugz