Wednesday 26 August 2020

Horse against a mesh

Hello dear bloggers,

This horse die cut has been set against a wire mesh die cut which was done from cardstock with brown acrylic paint on it. I had to fill up the empty space on top of the card base with a washi tape that seemed to match quite well. Seems simple yet it took time getting the wire mesh out of the die with its over 100 pieces which reminded me of a jigsaw puzzle. Sticking the wire mesh was a whole new dimension. Anyway, I think it looks nice. I would welcome more ideas on how to use this mesh die.


I will enter this card in the following challenges:



Monica 

 

3 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love the horse! Fun card. You have done a lot of cards lately! Such wonderful ones too! Hugz

Andrea said...

Nice card. Thanks for joining us at EAC.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41

candio said...

Fun card! Thanks for joining the Digi Choosday Challenge!