Sunday 27 September 2020

Balloons

Dear bloggers,

Here is a card I have made with a Sizzix 3D embossing folder which I have sponged with Pistachio distress ink. I have so many embossing folders and could certainly do with more ideas as to how to use them. Since I like to make cards and sell/donate them to charity, I do like numbers. So long winded, time consuming cards are not for me, to be honest. Whenever I use an embossing folder, it looks so pretty and it is so tempting to leave it just embossed or maybe with a sentiment. Yet, I know in blog land, that may be too simple to display. Back to the card, the balloons have been die cut and embroidery yarn has been tied around them in a knot. I let the die cut sentiment cover the strings of the balloons so that they would not fly. Lol.


 I will participate in the following challenges:

http://throughthepurplehazechallenges.blogspot.com/ - anything goes/ stitching, real or faux

Monica 

1 comment:

Decosse's Dynamite Doodles said...

Happy is the perfect word to describe this card. Cool background as well.

Thanks so much for entering your project into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

☺Lisa D.
DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!