Monday 14 September 2020

For CAS(E) this Sketch

Hello dear bloggers,

Here is my take on the sketch at CAS(E) this Sketch for this week. 

The bubble wrap on the left has been stamped using a clear acrylic stamp pad and two different metallic stamp pads at the same time. I wish I could have taken a better picture to show you the metallic touch in the washi tapes. All the rest is Washi and my love of it except the brownish gold in the centre which is a kind of a ribbon. The sentiment is from my stash. 


 I will enter in the following challenges:

http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.com/ - incorporate things you love (Washi for me)

Monica 


4 comments:

brenda said...

A lovely blend of colours, would make a great masculine card, many thanks for joining in with our 11th Birthday celebrations at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Linby said...

I love washi tape too, it looks good on your card with the bubblewrap technique. Thanks for joining in with my "I love" challenge at Allsorts.
Lynn x
DT

Ellibelle said...

These colors and patterns are so perfect for a masculine card! Beautifully done!
Thanks for joining our "I love..." theme and Birthday Celebration at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellibelle's Corner

Kathleen said...

A super use of the tape and the colours make it a great masculine card. Thank you for joining our 'I love...' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x