Tuesday 8 September 2020

Self painted bouquet

Hello dear bloggers,

I have painted this bouquet entirely on my own after taking tips on youtube. Apologies that I  cannot recall the link. The bow is hand tied as is the silver cord to attach the oval jewellery tag. The sentiment is handwritten and a silver metallic pen was used to match the silver cord.

I am trying to link this card to challenges but for some reason, Mr Blogger seems to be taking me to my blog posts when I click on the challenge link. Now that is a new number that Mr Blogger is doing on me and I hope this glitch sorts itself out soon. 



24 hours later and Mr Blogger is all sorted. Thank heavens for that!

https://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.com/ -under the weather/ anything goes




Monica 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

A very pretty bouquet Monica - love the way you have framed the image with the water colours too.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Mia said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Ike’s world with this lovely creation. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
Regards,
Mia
Designer for Ike’s world
craftartista.blogspot.com {My Blog}

Chrissy said...

So very pretty
Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

Chrissy DT  https://classicdesignchallenge.blogspot.com/