Wednesday 2 September 2020

Self painted flowers

Dear bloggers,

I have drawn and water coloured this bouquet entirely on my own using Pentel watercolours. The layer beneath the flowers was painted on the edges. I find that very calming to do. Lol.
The bow is from my stash. I wasn't too pleased with the bottom of the bouquet so in came the bow. 
 

 I will participate in the following challenges:
ArtyDivas - anything goes

https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/2020/08/challenge-4-girlz.html




6 comments:

Meggymay said...

A beautiful watercoloured card. The flowers are lovely. Thank you for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Taluula said...

A lovely watercoloured card. Bravo.

anncreatief said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
Anneke DT

My name is Erika. said...

That's a beautiful bouquet. I like the bow too. Thanks for joining us at Try it On Tuesday. Hugs-Erika

Madison said...

What a lovely card, so pretty. Love the ribbon bow. Thanks for entering the choosday at Polkadoodles. Madison

Hester said...

Beautiful in watercolors
Thank you for sharing in our challenge at Classic Design Challenge we really appreciate you joining in.

Hester DT