Friday 2 October 2020

For CAS(E) this Sketch

Hello lovely  bloggers,

This is my take for the challenge at CAS(E) this Sketch this week. My younger daughter, Aleeza (aged 12) did the layout for this card. The feathers have been made from Ferraro Rocher chocolate foil and I ran them through an embossing folder for added interest. The sentiment is handwritten and the gold border is from my stash. The background of the card has been done with yellow acrylic paint. I covered the front and back with yellow and it looks quite colourful. 



I will also take part in the following challenges:

Monica 


3 comments:

Ida said...

Haven't gotten to this sketch yet but I love what you did with it. Those leaves are fantastic. - Just followed your blog.

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria

Andrea said...

Interesting card - thanks for joining us at EAC.
Hugs
Andrea-Emmi41