Wednesday 26 January 2022

Donation of cards plus talk on mental health to 50 students

Hello dear bloggers,


I wish you all a very happy and healthy 2022. Here are some pictures of the cards I have been making for the SCWO - Singapore Council of Women's Organizations where I have been donating proceeds from my meditation/wellness workshops. I was lucky enough to conduct a Christmas art activity for the residents of the shelter (run by SCWO) for Christmas on the 23rd of December, 2021. I cannot post pictures here due to reasons of privacy. 

I was also given a chance to host a talk/workshop on Mental Well being for 50 teenage kids of an international school through the Rotary Club which was most fulfilling for me. The teenagers seemed quite happy with what I shared.


Down below are the cards for the SCWO as well as LCCS (Lutheran Community Care Services) for which I am an ambassador for their campaign against sexual violence. I made 16 cards for SCWO and 25 for LCCS and it was fun.












I will participate in the following challenges:

Happy card making,

Monica 

5 comments:

Suze said...

Lovely set of cards Monica. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Jans Digi Stamps.

Jan Mahew said...

A wonderful array of cards for a good cause Monica! Thank you for sharing your talents and charity with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge. Hope you will join us again for a new challenge. Good Luck and Happy Crafting!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

kiwimeskreations said...

Some beautiful cards there Monica - and what a blessing you are in the way you champion these causes.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Susan Renshaw said...

A lovely set of cards, Monica!
Thanks for sharing with Ikesworld Challenges!

Rebekah said...

These are all so beautiful! Works of art, each of them and for such a great cause. Thank you for playing along in Jan's Digital Stamps Anything Goes challenge! ~Rebekah, DT member