Wednesday 20 October 2010

Basically natural X'mas card -- by Zeenya

Hi Bloggers,

It's me again! Once again, I got motivated to make another card, cuz of your awesome comments. I decided I was making way too many cards that were blue, so I made this Xmas card with green and red.  So usual!! 

All the papers including the card stock are handmade from India. The red paper is recycled from a wedding card (I think!! I get so confused with the amount of stuff my Mum has!!)

The stocking stamp is from 'Inkadinkado'. Then I cut the stocking out and stuck it with double sided foam tape. The beads are from MY stash (for once!!) LOL.

Love,

Zeenya xxx

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Way to Go Zeenya!!! Another pretty card. Also, it's kinda nice to have your own stash, isn't it!!!)
Lynn

Unknown said...

Hi Zeenya x This is cute and I love your cards whatever colour they are x You do tickle me I love your cheeky (nice cheeky) banter x Keep it up x Leigh x

Do What You Love said...

Another gorgeous creation Zeenya - love the stocking! The papers are incredibly lovely; the texture really shows through. You're such a lovely crafter even having your own stash - so cute!