Wednesday 20 October 2010

A card at last!

Hello bloggers,

Hope you are fine where ever you are...

My blog has been taken over by Zeenya as you can see - help!!!

Thanks for the loving encouragement you have been giving Zeenya. She is not stopping... and I am not starting!!! Lol!

I made this card with my newly acquired Design block called Holy Flourish from Hero stamp. It is huge!!!

The holly leaves have been punched from my Carla craft punch and the Merry Christmas sentiment is from Penny Black. The ribbon is from my stash.

I seem to be starved for card making ideas of late... I feel that my cards are not as good as the ones that you talented ladies make.

Anyway, I better not bore you with my waffling.

Hope you like this card.

Love,

Monica

7 comments:

Helen said...

Hi Monica,

Love the image! I wanted one too. You card is fine. Don't be so hard on yourself.

C said...

Hi Monica,

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog. I think your card card is lovely! The silver on black is stunning...bet it would be awesome on dark blue as well!!

Pegcraftalot.blogspot.com said...

Your card is lovely and equally as good as any out there.

Always with a Sentiment said...

Hiya Monica. Dont you be down on yourself. Your card is fabulous and everyone learns all the time. You make cards as lovely as everyone else. Keep smiling. Happy crafting.
With love, Sandra xx

jimlynn said...

Monica, your cards are all just beautiful-don't you worry about a thing.
This one is outstanding....love everything about it. It's a fabulous card for the holidays. Really like the little spigs of holly you punched out for it too. Great.
I think we all feel like you do at one time or another....if fact, I feel that way ALOT.
Tell Zeenya not to quit making cards - she's doing a fantastic job!
Lynn

Do What You Love said...

Hi Monica - this is such a beautiful card - love the colors and the ribbon works so well with everything. You really make beautiful cards, my dear - have no fear there! Look, you've passed that beautiful trait on to your lovely daughter, Zeenya so you can definitely be proud! You make beautiful things and it all comes from that wonderful heart of yours!!

Unknown said...

Hi Monica x I disagree x I think your cards are beautiful and full of love, originality and thought x cant get better than that hun x Leigh x