Wednesday 6 April 2016

Hello

Hello sweet bloggers,

Been away so long and did not even realize it. Yet missed blogging so!!!

For a change, I am posting a handmade necklace that a close friend of mine made some time ago.Isn;t it beautiful?


Down below is a picture of an old card that I may have posted earlier sans stamping.

I will enter this card in the following challenges:

http://carabbiemomentsofcraft.blogspot.sg/ - anything goes with a - music
http://inspirationdestinationchallengeblog.blogspot.sg/ - always anything goes


I hope I can come and visit soon.

Lots of love,

Monica 

3 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

What a gorgeous necklace! Wow! I love it! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your card, Monica! It is so VERY gorgeous! I have pinned it! hugs, de

Merry said...

Wow, a lot of work in that necklace, very pretty. Your card is equally as pretty. Great to see you in blogland.

nwilliams6 said...

Gorgeous card and that necklace is AMAZING. So wonderful -you are multi-talented. Wonderful creations. Hugz