Wednesday 24 August 2016

Cling stamp

Hello dear peeps,

Here is my card to show you which I made with a cling stamp (Penny Black or Hero) and I used old paper distressed ink to stamp and Derwent water colour pencils to colour and my new aqua brush. The matching embroidery yarn is from my stash while the button came from Skye in Australia. The green water colour effect at the bottom of the image was done with Derwent water colour pencils as well. 



I will enter this card in the following challenges:


Wish you happy crafting,

Monica 

5 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! It's a a beautiful card, Monica! I love the texture on your button, and the twine tied through it. The stamped image is lovely! And so are the interesting water color lines across the bottom. This is probably my favorite card so far! It's wonderful! hugs, de

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Monica, I like the flowers the colours and the design
Kevin xx

Kirsti said...

Oi, kuinka kaunis kortti. Pidän väristä ♥

nwilliams6 said...

Super pretty card, Monica. Love that image and your water-coloring. Super well done. Hugz

Merry said...

How beautiful, everything works so well together.