Thursday 11 July 2019

Summer smiles

Hello dear bloggers,

We were off to New Delhi for two weeks as it is summer vacation here. It was a nice hot holiday with lots of yummy food. I saw some pretty sunflowers in the complex we were at as well as beautiful bougainvilleas at every nook and corner. It took me many years to realise that bougainvilleas grow in intense and very dry heat. I will try and post pictures of the flowers next time.

Now to my card which is yet another leafy die cut one. I have used the plastic bag technique similar to the one in my previous card. I seem to have lost the tiny dot on the i but my younger one said it looks fine so fine it is.




I will participate in the following challenges:



See you soon,


Monica

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a lovely cheerful card Monica - I look forward to you photos of the bougainvillea flowers, I love them, they are so vibrant
Blessings
Maxine

patty said...

Love all the colours. Thanks for joining us at creative moments, hugs patty

Monika Reeck said...

Love those Color of your leaves Monica...
Sweet card
Hugs
Monika(commenting from my mobile thats why short :))

mum of two said...

Love the colours! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments