Friday 7 February 2020

Happy Birthday card

Hello dear bloggers,

Here is my card to show you with a stencilled brick background and a die cut feather on top. I have used watercolours to colour in the stencil and for the feather, I have used Mala paints from Ikea as well as Basics acrylics in red. I quite like how the feather turned out. 

The sentiment is a store bought one. The card stock with the feather diecut as been popped up on cardboard as my way of recycling and not using foam dots to help save the earth in my own little way.



I will participate in the following challenges with this card:

Arty Divas Challenge - anything goes


Happy card making,

Monica

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful card Monica - loving the contrast of textures and colours between the stenciled bricks and the die cut feather
Blessings
Maxine

Deb said...

So amazing, love the background!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx