Sunday 9 February 2020

I love dahlias

Hello sweet bloggers,

Here is my card to show you today made with my new rubber stamps which I bought from a store called Tokyu Hands. It is a really cool store with stationery and other products. 

I stamped the dahlia and masked it before stamping the leaf stamp. I used two-three colours of distress inks for the leaves and Stazon for the dahlia. It was coloured with water colour pencils later. The cardstock on which the dahlia was stamped has been sponged with a distress ink as well. 


I will take part in the following challenges:


Happy card making,

Monica 

3 comments:

Dorothy S said...

Your dahlia is so pretty - I really like the colors you chose.
Thank you for joining the current challenge at the Crafter's Cafe Dorothy S, DT member

kiwimeskreations said...

what a pretty card Monica - love the way you have used the colours on it
Blessings
Maxine

Mynn xx said...

What a lovely card! That bloom is beautiful! Thanks for joining us for this month’s challenge at Crafter’s Castle! Hugs! Mynn xx