Sunday 16 February 2020

Kick up your heels and have fun!

Hello bloggers,

Well, I used to wear heels once upon a time but very tame ones - nothing like these wild ones. And now all I wear are Fitflops! 

The background of this card has been made with food colours from Indonesia. I glided the entire cardstock over the food colour. The cardstock kind of got warped so I put it under a heavy book for almost four-five days. 
The sentiment and image stamp are from Hero Arts (clear stamps). I hand tore the paper on which the sentiment has been stamped for character. The strip of Kraft may be a recycled strip of paper. 

I am making up a sizeable collection to sell for the abused women's home that I am supporting. Hoping I make a good sum to donate. 



http://yournextstamp.com/blog/ - creating your own background

Happy card making,

Monica 

3 comments:

Creative world said...

Awesome card.Love your background and sentiment is perfect with image .Thank you for joining us ta A GEM OF A CHALLENGE
Željka DT xx

The Craft Princess said...

I love the background you created!!! Fun card. Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Let's Art Journal said...

Such a beautiful card! I love the background and the way colours have blended - amazing 😁. Thanks so much for joining us at A Vintage Journey! Happy and creative wishes! Jo x