Friday 14 February 2020

Thank you, Shirley-Anne!

Hello dear bloggers,

Here is yet another thank you card made for the abused women's shelter which is run by the Singapore Council of Women's Organizations. They wanted me to make thank you cards to be sent to the donors/sponsors.
 Apologies for the overdose of thank cards coming your way. 

The 'oh so pretty' printed paper on this card came from dear Shirley-Anne @ http://shirley-anne-stampingforjoy.blogspot.com/ along with many other goodies a few years ago. 
I was keeping it safe all along but decided to use it at last since I wanted to make really pretty cards for the shelter. 

I am hoping my meditation and self development classes resume at the school asap as I think we all could do with a dose of positivity. 

Coming back to the card, I have used hand made paper from India. 

The die cut has been cut from packaging material over which I painted a shade of red acrylic paint. I quite like this simple beauty. Thank you, Shirley-Anne.






Happy card making,

Monica 

6 comments:

Deb said...

Stunning card, so elegant, I love that pretty floral paper!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card you have made using this beautiful paper Monica.!
Blessings
Maxine

Skye said...

A very elegant card. Great design and the colour choice of the beautiful rich red lovely

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for sharing your beautiful floral card with ‘Moving Along with the Times Challenge Blog’; it fits perfectly with our ‘No image’ challenge theme. Hope you can join us next month for our new challenge and good luck in the draw. Diane Louise (Team Leader) xx

Anne Tripney said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous colours & paper! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls - Anne DT

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Monica I cannot believe how many cards you have shared here that I have missed . You certainly have put the paper to good use . This is a pretty card and that thank you die font is awesome in this coordinating colour .
Hugs my friend .