Tuesday 11 February 2020

Partly recycled


Hello sweet bloggers,

This card has been made with packaging material again and what I did was to place the printed packaging (which was actually very flimsy plastic) under the reverse of the starts. 

The sentiment is a washi tape which I cut carefully so that the edges look straight, I hope. Lol. 

The little gold dots are also from packaging material. I have used cardboard to prop up the top layer. I quite like what I created. 



I will participate in the following challenges with my card:

https://creationsinpink.blogspot.com/ - anything goes in pink

Happy card making,

Monica 

6 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Great Dream card! Thanks for playing along this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges.

jimlynn said...

You're my recycling queen! LOVE your fun and pretty, pretty card!
Lynn

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Monica .Wow this is an adventurous design and very well constructed for this delightful card .I love it , well done .

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fabulous design Monica, and a beautiful card - love it :)
Blessings
Maxine

Liz said...

Super card and great recycling. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz - DT xx

Jane Savage said...

Fantastic card, love the colours!
Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx