Wednesday 12 February 2020

Thank you card

Dear bloggers,

Here is my card to show you. The purple colour is actually leftover from Dylon fabric dies which we needed to dye Aleeza's t-shirt for her house colours. I took card stock and gently glided it over the liquid dye that was left behind in the basin and this is what I achieved. The thanks sentiment, as usual, has been die cut from a yoghurt lid. I have mounted the dyed cardstock on cardboard instead of foam dots. Sometimes I take a whole piece of cardboard and stick it under. 




I will enter in the following challenges:
Arty Divas - anything goes
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/ - make your own background


Happy card making,

Monica 

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a fabulous background Monica - such innovative use of the dye, and a stunning card. Loving it
Blessings
Maxine

Skye said...

A lovely design. The purple colour is so beautifully rich and make a lovely background pattern

Arty Divas said...

Absolutely wonderful, I just love the purple background!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}