Wednesday 18 March 2020

All blue

Hello dear bloggers, 

Here is a quick card to show you. I have used a cling stamp with a border and a distressed ink was used to sponge the edges. Some parts of the sentiment were coloured with a blue Sakura gel pen. I have used corrugated packaging under the blue stamped card stock and the corners have been rounded off. Simple and ready to go in the post if needed.



I will participate in the following challenges with this card:

Arty Divas - anything goes



Happy cardmaking,

Monica 

7 comments:

jimlynn said...

Beautiful and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all that pretty blue!
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

What a pretty card Monica - and such a lovely sentiment too. It's sure to be appreciated
Blessings
Maxine

Skye said...

What a wonderful card. The sentiment is fantastic!

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Hi Monica, your card is so pretty. I'm sorry I am late commenting but thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Marlene Atkinson said...

Super Cute Card, Thank you for sharing with us at My Besties Spanish Challenge. Marlene DT

Maria Luisa- scrap said...

La tarjeta es muy bonita!! me encantan los colores que usaste
Gracias por unirte a My Bestie Spanish Challenge (DT)

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful CAS creation!
Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge March "ATG".
Ileanaxx