Wednesday 4 March 2020

Another thank you! What???

Hello dear bloggers,

This card was made in December when my older one was here from University over Christmas. 

I had these really cool stickers which had holographic circles. I took a couple and more of my flower punches and punched the flowers making sure the centre is aligned with the actual centre of the flower. 
In real life, the flowers look really cool. The ribbon is really fancy and the sentiment has been die cut using black cardstock.


I will submit my card in the following challenges:

artydivas - anything goes


Catch you later,

Monica

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

So elegant and beautiful!
Lynn

Deanne Saunders said...

Lovely card!! Thank-you so much for participating in our LEMON SHORTBREAD challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! I want to take a moment today to tell you that you are an awesome artist! Happy International Women’s Day!.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Arty Divas said...

Such a wonderful card, so elegant!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

The holographic flowers look so cool!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week.
Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
Love Alex (PinkCraftyMama).
Arty Divas DT
Pink Crafty Mama {My Blog}
Arty Divas

Creative world said...

Fabulous card.Love the design and colors...thank you for joining us at DIGI CHOOSDAY CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx