Tuesday 3 March 2020

I could make thank you cards for ever

Dear sweet bloggers,

In May 2010, I will complete 10 years of blogging. That is a landmark and the joys that have come along with the kindest people I have met have changed my life. Anyway, I should save these golden words for the anniversary. Lol.

I got taken away there and now back to my card. This is the new die that I bought online from Sizzix, I think. 
The sentiment is from a die and I have used packaging material for it. It had to be stuck right where it is since there was a strange stain from the distress inks.

Distress inks were used on the folder to colour the trees. Twine at the bottom completed the picture which has been knotted in two places as it seemed a bit stiff.  

Now let me see if I can find any challenges to fit in this card.





I will enter this card in the following challenges:



Happy card making,

Monica

4 comments:

jimlynn said...

Really pretty Monica and I love the way you used the twine too. Pretty card.
I think I've been blogging about that long too. Will have to check on that.
Lynn

Jackie C said...

My kinda card!
This has come together beautifully!
Love this entry, thank you for sharing with Creatalicious.
Good luck, we all hope to see you and your wonderful creations again!
Jackie DT member.

Cards By MI said...

Thank you for joining our challenge over at creatalicious this time. We now have a new fun challenge up for you to play along with.
Love n hugs
Marie

Melanie said...

A lovely card!
Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional monochrome” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

Hugs,
Melanie
(DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

(DT Crafty Friends)

(DT The Sketchy Challenges)

(DT Simply Create Too)

(DT Kreativtanten)