Sunday 1 March 2020

I love peacock feathers


Hello dear bloggers,

So here is the 1st of March - wish you all a happy month ahead. 
This card below was made for the Singapore Council of Women's Organizations (SCWO) to be used for the women's shelter as a thank you card to their many donors. 
I have used bright gold washi tape and a satin ribbon with peacock feather print from Spotlight. 
The little jewellery tag (which is actually the smallest nestie from a pack) is my new buy and I wrote 'thanks' on it. I tied the tag with a gold yarn to the ribbon. 
I have to give myself a pat for this simple beauty.


I will submit this card for the following challenges:




Happy card making,

Monica 

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

Another WOW card Monica and yes, it's a beauty too! Love the elegant look of it. The ribbon is so pretty too. LOVE your gorgeous card.
Lynn

Billie A said...

Oh wow this card is stunning. I love the gold and the feather ribbon it really brings the gold from the feathers.. Great small tag. I love this card. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments.

kiwimeskreations said...

What an amazing card Monica - simple. elegant and absolutely stunning
Blessings
Maxine