Friday 10 April 2020

I love feathers

Hello sweet peeps,

I made this card a few years ago, maybe in 2018 when Zeenya my older one graduated from school. 
I don't think I have posted this one so far. I really like the way it turned out. 
This is my fave feather die and I have used the famous smoosh technique with water colours here. The sequins are from my stash. I bought them when we lived in Mumbai, from a tiny little craft shop that had the sweetest craft supplies.  





Happy card making,

Monica 


5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Love the background on this Monica. Beautiful feather - and card!
Lynn

Darlene said...

WOW what an awesome design Monica! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a beautiful creation Monica - love your background with the texture and the colour, echoed so wonderfully in the feather die cut.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Birgit said...

The colors on this are beautiful . What a lovely card! Thanks so much for linking up to the DRU "Anything Goes" challenge. Best of luck to you.

Vannessa said...

Love the background on your card. Thank you for joining in the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge this month. Hope to see you join in again!

Crafty hugs, Vannessa
(DT for LeAnn's World 101 Challenge)

P.S. Sorry for the late comment - life has been manic with everything going on!