Wednesday 29 April 2020

Partly recycled / Froggie says thanks


Hello dear bloggers,

I had extra leaves die cut from the packaging of a bottle of perfume and this frog was lying handy on my art table. It does seem too green but I just put them together. The sentiment has also been die cut from some packaging. The butterfly (die cut from a pamphlet from the Japanese embassy)  is a leftover from a card I made some days ago.

I think I should rename my blog and call it something similar to, "The Charity Recycling Queen".




http://cardz4guyz.blogspot.com/ - die cuts as the main sentiment
Arty Divas - anything goes


Monica 

9 comments:

Maria Nicotra Tinyworks said...

Thank you for joining us at challenge Lemon Shortbread
DT Maria

Pamela said...

Cute froggy card - i can't believe you made a card ALL using die cuts!! Thank you for playing with us at C4G!

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun and fabulous card Monica - I admire your recycling abilities!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

jimlynn said...

I think that'd be a great new name for your blog! You're the best at recycling for sure.
Must have been a froggy kind of day - LOVE yours!!! Too cute and fun.
Lynn

Julie B said...

Well done with making your card purely from die cuts AND recycled paper!
Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Dawn Phillips said...

I love that you used recycled material for your adorable card. Thanks for joining my challenge at Cardz4guyz. Love Dawn x

Skye said...

A great card. Having the frog just a tad dark green allows him to stand out from the leasves. Love the cute little butterfly

Sharon Smith said...

Great Card! Love the frog!
Thanks for joining us at Digi Choosday
Sharon ~ DT member for Digi Choosday Challenge!

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in the Creative Crafters Challenge this time and good luck :)