Friday 1 May 2020

Happy Birthday tag on a card

 Hello lovely bloggers,

Here is my card which I finally managed to put together after much rumination. The tag is recycled and I actually took a picture to show you this time. So you know I am genuine. Lol.

Some of my fave washi tapes went around the back of the tag and a black ribbon on top. 
I embossed the card stock under the tag and stuck the tag with foam tape since I am a bit done with cutting cardboard and sticking it on either side. 

If I may say so, I quite like the way this card turned out. 



Down below is the tag with a faint shadow for which I apologise.


I will participate in the following challenges:


Monica

6 comments:

jimlynn said...

Another wonderful card and I do love that tag and embossed background. Outstanding!
Lynn

Deborah Frings said...

The embossed background is super and I do like that you've recycled the tag - super work. Thanks so much for playing along with our Pink and Black theme at Cardz 4 Galz, Deborah. DT.

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Monica - and a great tag. I too get sick of gluing cardboard layers at times :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Darlene said...

WOW your tag turned out beautiful! LOVE the hot pink against the all white card ... very eye catching! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Skye said...

A lovely card. I like the embossed background and you have beautifully revamped the tag

Marlies said...

A very pretty stylish card. A very nice embossed background and a lovely colourful tag. Thanks for joining us at Cute card Thursday. Marlies