Wednesday 15 April 2020

Wedding card

 Hello dear bloggers,

Here is a card to show you made with a die I purchased on ebay a few months ago. I have used pearlised paper to cut the flowers.
Wink of Stella was used to make it more sparkly and I think it would make a sweet wedding card. 

I am not a big fan of the sentiment, 'best wishes' but it was lying on my table so off I went with it.



Down below is a close up of the flowers with Wink of Stella - she is one of my bestest friends.



I will participate in the following challenges with my card:

Arty Divas - anything goes


Happy card making and happy staying safe, 

Monica 


7 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a sparkly beauty Monica - love that die cut, but with the sparkle and pearlised card it is exquisite.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Petra-loves-paper said...

The glitters look awesome on your card, thanks for joining our challenge, greetings Petra DT digichoosday challenge

jimlynn said...

So elegant and beautiful! LOVE all that Wink of Stella shine too.
Lynn

Jan Mahew said...

Monica- What a Simply Stunning card- less really is more in your beautiful creation. Love the simplicity- the colors you chose, and the glitter- I'm a Glitter Groupie from way back when- all comes together perfectly. Thanks for entering JDS Blog Challenge #11! Good luck and be safe.
Hugs,

Jan (owner and illustrator- Jan's Digi Stamps Shop)

Jan Mahew said...

What a lovely embossed creation with just the right touch of glitter. Thank you for sharing your beautiful CAS creation with us at Jan's Digi Blog Challenge! Stay Safe and healthy! HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

jimlynn said...

Monica, I forgot to thank you for joining us at Jan's Digi Stamp Challenge. So glad you're playing along!!!
Lynn

Art by Zowie Dixon said...

Such a pretty CAS card. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Arty Divas this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.

Hugs, Zowie xx

Arty Divas DT

Crafts from the Fairy Den {My Blog}