Monday 18 May 2020

Celebrate

Hello sweet peeps,

I had this image stamped with Stazon and coloured in with Prisma pencils from many years ago. Now,  I know you will be patient and bear with me as to the name of the rubber stamp. It is in my art room, somewhere in a drawer and I am just too comfortable right now in another room on a big chair to bother getting up to find out the details. You get the picture, don't you? I have done this in the past as well. Lol.
I have gone over the image with Sakura gel pens and the image looks really nice in real life.

I have made this card for the challenge over at CAS(E) this Sketch . I love CAS anyway so this was perfect for me.




 This is a close-up of the sparkle... much better in real life.


I will also participate in the following challenges with this card:

https://aaacards.blogspot.com/ - 1/3rd blank space w/option repeat image



Monica 

10 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Very fun and happy! Love the sparkle, Monica. I totally get not wanting to get out of a comfy chair! LOL. Hugz

A.Rose said...

What a great birthday card! Thanks for join8ng us at AAA Cards!

jimlynn said...

Perfect birthday card! Love the fun candles. You sound like me getting comfy and not wanting to go look up information as far as where a stamp came from! Wherever it came from, it's great!
Lynn

Ann Schach said...

What a delightful birthday card, Monica! This is such a simple, yet awesome stamped image. I love the sparkle you've added. Thank you for playing in my clean and simple challenge at The Paper Players!

kiwimeskreations said...

A stunning card Monica - love that you had this imaged coloured for so many years before using it :)
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jane said...

Super sparkly card, love it! Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting!

Michelle W said...

Beautiful card Monica, love the sparkly candles! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

Allisa said...

Great CAS card, love the added sparkle. Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love the color combo and the sparkly detail! Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players.

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Lovely card Monica. Thank you for sharing with us over here at The Creative Crafters Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Wendy DT Member for https://creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com/