Monday 25 May 2020

My new horse die

Hello dear bloggers,

Here is a card made with the new horse die that has been lying with me since last November. I finally realized that the best way was to use black paper. Underneath is a little shadow of kraft which is what I used earlier to die cut the horse. It lay around for months and finally black it was.
Washi tape from my stock was used to match the kraft die cut and I think it somehow it manages to match with the black die cut.
I would be more than happy to receive tips on how to use this die which I picked up on ebay most excited.



Monica 

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

I think you used the die great. Love the washi around it too. Great card
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

Fabulous card Monica - love that hint of kraft behind the main die cut, and the washi tape is the perfect accent for this masculine feeling card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card!
Love the detail in your horse die, love your CAS design with the pretty Washi tape too!
Thank You for joining our Anything Goes with Team Lou challenge at the Southern Girls Challenge :)

PS - sorry that our linky went wonky, your card has been added to the challenge linky and is entry #66

Judy V said...

Fab creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 11 at Gem of a Challenge!

Creative world said...

Absolutely stunning card .Great design.Thank you for joining us at A GEM OF A CHALLENGE ,hope to see you again
Ċ½eljka DT xx