Tuesday 26 May 2020

Thank You

Hello dear bloggers,

Here is my card to show you today which was made a few weeks ago. The big tag has been recycled and I have stuck a tiny store bought tag on it after colouring it with Staedler markers. At the bottom of the recycled tag, colourful washi tag was used to add intensity of colour. 
Matching embroidery yarn was used to bring in more colour. The background has been made from strips of paper - it is quite a thing to stick these slim strips of paper yet there is something very calming about it.


I will enter in the following challenges with this card:



Monica 

3 comments:

jimlynn said...

AWESOME CARD!!!! I love, love, love all the strips of thin paper and the tag within a tag is so perfect. LOVE your card Monica.
Lynn

Joy Wilson said...

So creative! I just love the geometric design! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

kiwimeskreations said...

What a creative way to use your paper off-cuts Monica, and a delightful card with the gorgeous colours on the tags!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine