Wednesday 10 June 2020

Blogland is berry sweet

Hello dear bloggers,

Here is a card to show you today which is sentiment free as well as the cards I sell seem to do better this way. Of course the sentiments I possess are limited and much as the ones going around are really "berry" sweet, I am quite happy with what I have. 
Back to this strawberry which has bee die cut with a Sizzix die and I die cut the red and green paper twice for greater dimension and propped it on corrugated cardboard. There are three nesties under the strawberry which have been cut manually so it did take some time and I embossed the first one.
 I think I do like the clean look of this card. 




I am happy to share that my 100% recycled card shown below won the second prize over at Crafter's Cafe. Feeling good!!! I do get honourable mentions and do win challenges sometimes but the joy of blogging is far beyond these wins. So often I don't check or even post the badge if I have. And I have to learn how to use the widgets etc. 




I will participate in the following challenges with this card:



Monica 


9 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Monica this is one stunning card - CAS, absolutely stunning and incredibly elegant!
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Lori m said...

Beautiful cards, love the Clean and Simple style of the berry card and your floral card is very pretty.
Hugs, Lori m
IKE’s World Challenges Design Team Member
My blog: LittlemsCraftedMind.blogspot.com
Thank you, for playing along in IKE’s World Challenges!

jimlynn said...

Congrats on your win with that beautiful card Monica!!!! So pretty.
And speaking of pretty! Love the CAS strawberry card. Great embossing too.
Lynn

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog for challenge #76 which is Anything Goes. The sponsor is Polkadoodles. Hugs Jackie DT xxx

My Side of Oz said...

Strawberries and summer! Lovely card and love the dies! Thanks for playing with us at Ike's World Challenges this month! Nan ~ DT for Ike's World Challenges

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

2 wonderful cards. Your berry card is CAS perfection! I love the way you built up the base on which to place that ripe, red berry. Love the embossing or whatever that is just underneath the berry. Great card. Thanks for playing with us at Addicted To CAS.

ike said...

Gorgeous cards. I love your berry CAS card. Congrats on winning 2nd place with your pretty pink card :-)
Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges :-)
Hugz
IKE

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Furrbster said...

What a fabulous berry CAS card - it is really sweet. And your pink card is lovely too - congrats on the 2nd place,

Hugz Tinz

Borqna said...

What a sweet card!
Thank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges!
Good luck!